« السابقةمتابعة »
Hymn 124. s. M.
ET God the Father live
Sinners from his first love derive
Who bought your souls from hell and death,
3. Give to the spirit praise
Of an immortal strain,
Whose light, and pow'r and grace conveys
4. While God the comforter
5. To the great one in Three,
That seal this grace in heav'n, The Father, Son, and Spirit, be Eternal glory giv❜n.
Hymn 125. P. M.
1. GIVE immo
To God the Father's love,
To die for sins that man had done.
Who bought us with his blood
From everlasting woe:
And now he lives, and now he reigns,
3. To God the Spirit's name Immortal worship give, Whose new-creating pow'r
Makes the dead sinner live : His work completes the great design, And fills the soul with joy divine.
4. Almighty God! to thee
Be endless honours done,
And the mysterious One:
Where reason fails with all her pow'rs, There faith prevails, and love adores.
Hymn 126. c. M.
AIL, holy, holy, holy Lord!
2. Enthron'd in everlasting state,
3. To whom Isaiah's vision shew'd,
4. To thee, by mystic pow'rs on high
5. All that the name of creature owns,
May we as angels on our thrones
6. Hail, holy, holy, holy Lord!
Hymn 127. c. M.
1. FATHER of glory, to thy name
Immortal praise we give,
Who dost an act of grace proclaim,
2. Immortal honour to the Son,
Who makes thine anger ceasc; Our lives he ransom'd with his own, And dy'd to make our peace.
3. To thy Almighty Spirit be Immortal glory given,
Whose influ'nce brings us near to thee, And trains us up for heaven.
4. Let men, with their united voice, Adore th' eternal God,
And spread his honours and their joys Thro' nations far abroad.
5. Let faith, and love, and duty join, One general song to raise,
Let saints in earth and heav'n combine In harmony and praise.
Hymn 128. s. M.
FATHER in whom we live,
In whom we are and move,
The glory, power, and praise receive Of thy creating love:
Let all the angel-throng
2. Incarnate Deity,
Let all the ransom'd race
Render in thanks their lives to thee
And cry salvation to our God,
3. Spirit of holiness,
Let all thy saints adore
Thy sacred energy, and bless.
Thine heart-renewing power
The glorious joy unspeakable,
4. Eternal tri-une Lord,
Let all the hosts above,
Let all the sons of men record,
And dwell upon thy love.
When heaven and earth are fled
Sing all the saints thy love hath made,
Hymn 129. s. M
ET heav'n and earth agree,
The Father's praise to sing,
Who draws us to the Son, that he
May us to glory bring.
2. Honour and endless love,
Let God the Son receive,
Who saves as here, and prays above,
2. Be everlasting praise
To God the Spirit given,
Who now attests us sons of grace,
4. Drawn, and redeem'd and seal'd,
Hymn 130. P. M.
HEE, father of men and angels we praise, Whose wonders are seen in nature and grace, Throughout thy creation whose goodness we prove, And boundless compassion and infinite love.
2. Thee, Jesus, the Son of God we confess,
4. There, there we shall see the substance divine,
Hymn 131. P. M.
ATHER of our dying Lord,
O fulfil his faithful word,
And hear his speaking blood! Give us that for which he prays;
Father, glorify thy Son;
Shew his truth, and pow'r and grace;
2. True and faithful witness, thou,
O Christ the spirit give.