« السابقةمتابعة »
4. Here, may thine ears attend
Here may thy word melodious sound,
And willing crowds surround thy board With sacred joy and sweet accord. 6. Here, may our unborn sons
And daughters sound thy praise,
Hymn 352. s. M.
EHOLD the morning sun
His beams thro' all the nations run,
2. But where the gospel comes
It calls dead sinners from their tombs,
3. How perfect is thy word!
And ali thy judgments just,
4. My gracious God, how plain
Hymn 353. c. M.
ARLY, my God, without delay,
My thirsty spirit faints away,
2. So pilgrims on the scorching sand,
Long for a cooling stream at hand,
4. Not all the blessings of a feast
Hymn 354. s. M.
Y God, permit my tongue
Thy pow'r and glory to behold,
4. For life without thy love,
No joy can be compar'd with this,
And praise thee while I live;
Hymn 355. L. M.
TOW pleasant, how divinely fair, O Lord of hosts, thy dwellings are! With long desire my spirit faints To meet th' assemblies of thy saints. 2. My flesh would rest in thine abode, My panting heart cries out for God. My God, my King, why should I be So far from all my joys and thee? 3. Blest are the souls that find a place Within the temple of thy grace ; There they behold thy gentler rays, And seek thy face, and learn thy praise. 4. Blest are the men whose hearts are set To find the way to Zion's gate;
God is their strength; and through the road They lean upon their helper God.
5. Cheerful they walk with growing strength, "Till all shall meet in heav'n at length, 'Till all before thy face appear, And join in nobler worship there.
Hymn 356. c. M.
Y soul, how lovely is the place,
2. With his rich gifts the heav'nly Dove
While Christ reveals his wondrous love,
3. Here, mighty God! thy words declare
And still we seek thy mercy here,
Hymn 357. c. M.
ING to the Lord Jehovah's name,
When his salvation is our theme,
2. With thanks approach his awful sight,
3. Come, and with humble souls adore,
4. Now is the time; he bends his ear,
Come, lest he rouse his wrath, and swear : "Ye shall not see my rest."
Hymn 358. s. M.
OME, sound his praise abroad,
And hymns of glory sing:
Jehovah is the sov'reign God,
The universal King.
2. He form'd the deeps unknown;
3. Come worship at his throne,
4. To day attend his voice,
Nor dare provoke his rod;
Come, like the people of his choice,
Hymn 359. L. M.
OME, let our voices join to raise
2. Come, let our souls address the Lord,
Hymn 360. s. M.
1.THY name, almighty Lord,
Shall sound through distant lands;
Great is thy grace, and sure thy word;
2. Far be thine honour spread,
And long thy praișe endure,
Hymn 361. c. M.
OW did my heart rejoice to hear