« السابقةمتابعة »
Hymn 196. L. M.
Weary souls invited to rest.
Matt. xi. 28.
OME, weary souls, with sin distrest,
The Saviour's gracious call obey,
3. Here mercy's boundless ocean flows,
Hymn 197. s. M.
AISE your triumphant songs,
Let the wide earth resound the deeds
Celestial grace has done.
2. Sing how eternal love
Its chief beloved chose,
And bade him raise our wretched race
3. His hand no thunder bears,
4. 'Twas mercy fill'd the throne, And wrath stood silent by,
When Christ was sent with pardon down
5. Now, sinners, dry your tears, Let hopeless sorrow cease; Bow to the sceptre of his love,
And take the offer'd peace.
Hymn 198. c. M.
1. ET ev'ry mortal ear attend,
The trumpet of the gospel sounds,
2. Rivers of love and mercy here,
Like floods of milk and wine.
Lord, we are come to seek supplies,
Hymn 199. C. M.
FOR a thousand tongues to sing
The glories of my God and King,
2. My gracious Master and my God,
To spread through all the earth abroad
3. Jesus, the name that calms our fears,
'Tis music in the sinners ears;
4. He breaks the pow'r of cancell'd sin,
His blood can make the foulest clean;
5. Look unto him, ye nations, own
Look, and be sav'd through faith alone,
6. See all your sins on Jesus laid!
7. With me ye then your Lord shall know;
Hymn 200. г. M.
1. OME, ye sinners, poor and needy, Weak and wounded, sick and sore,
Jesus ready stands to save you,
Full of pity, love, and pow'r;
He is able,
He is willing, doubt no more.
Hope and Love, Faith and Repentance,
Come to Jesus Christ and buy.
3. Let not conscience make you linger;
All the fitness he requireth,
'Tis the Spirit's glimm'ring beam, 4. Come, ye weary, heavy-laden'd, Bruis'd and mangled by the fall,.
If you tarry till you're better,
Not the righteous;
Hymn 201. 1. M.
OME, sinners, to the gospel feast;
Ye need not one be left behind;
2. Sent by my Lord, on you I call;
Come all the world! come, sinner, thou!
3. Come, all ye souls, by sin oppress'd,
Ye poor, and maim'd, and halt, and blind,
4. My message as from God receive;
5. His love is mighty to compel ::
His conqu❜ring love consent to feel;
7. This is the time; no more delay!
Come in this moment, at his calk
Hymn 202. L. M',
INNERS, obey the gospel word,
And kiss his late-returning son;
Just now the stony to remove; T' apply and witness with the blood, And wash and seal the sons of God.. 4. Ready for you the Angels wait, To triumph in your blest estate: Tuning their harps, they long to praise The wonders of redeeming grace. 5. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, Are ready with their shining host: All heav'n is ready to resound, "The dead's alive! the lost is found!" 6. Come then, ye sinners, to your Lord, In Christ to paradise restor❜d: His proffer'd benefits embrace, The plenitude of gospel grace.
Hymn 203. P. M.
LOW ye the trumpet, blow,
BThe gladly solemn sound;
Let all the nations know,
To earth's remotest bound,
The year of Jubilee is come;
The sin-atoning Lamb,